Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Saying Goodbye to Another Rose...

God has decided he needed another angel in Heaven.  My dad's good friend Rosemary lost her battle with cancer Monday night.  She was a very spiritual person and I know she is in Heaven, smiling down on all of us.  I wonder if she has found my Rose?  Rosemary was a beautiful person, inside and out.  She was always there for my dad and was the one he always went to for advice.  Though I didn't know her that well, she was my number one cheerleader.  She would always tell my dad I would be okay (especially when I was in high school and got in trouble).  She was one of the women I invited to my wedding (only immediate family were invited).  She was such a special person.  I had to dedicate this post to her.

To Rosemary - the definition of what a true woman is.  I will miss you.  Please find Rose and hold her for me. I will think of you often.  I know you will continue to be there for my dad and for that I am forever thankful.  Love - Danielle
Pouring you a glass of one of your favorite drinks. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment