Thursday, February 23, 2012

Maybe Baby?

Date:  2/9/12
Well, I tested last night at 11DPO and it came up positive.  I had been feeling sick for about five days and thought I had a stomach bug.  I didn't think I could possibly be this nauseous so early on.  I have also not been able to sleep through the night, which happened when I was PG.  Last night I got home from walking the pups and I started to have stronger cramps and felt light headed.  I felt this urge to test, so I did.  I did not think a line would come up that fast.  I took another test.  Positive.  I think I spent the rest of the evening in a a daze.  I had a more expensive pregnancy test from last time around, so I told myself I would use that one in the morning.  I woke up at 4:00am and tested two more times.  Both positive.  I couldn't go back to sleep after that.  I went in for blood work today and will get my results tomorrow.  I will be meeting with a new OBGYN in two weeks and plan on having another blood draw in the next few days.  I am due October 20th, which was the day I started to miscarry naturally.  What are the chances of that happening?  I really saw that as a sign.  I actually stopped today in the staff lounge and held my stomach.  I was so overwhelmed with happiness that I could barely stand up.  I prayed so hard last night that this is going to be my take home baby.  Please God, let it be true!
*I'm keeping any baby related posts as drafts.  I really hope one day I will be able to publish them and know that this IS going to be my take home baby!



No comments:

Post a Comment