Thursday, February 2, 2012

Goal Check In #1

I want to check in with my goals at the beginning of each month to make sure I'm sticking to them!

1.  I have continued to do adventure days every weekend since we started the whole thing.  I'm really loving this time with Alex and seeing all kinds of new things.
2.  We just finished our first cycle TTC.  I know it won't happen right away, but a girl can always dream right?
3.  I have lost 5.5 lbs.  My Fitness Pal is such a great tool!
4.  I have been working out every day for 30+ minutes and using the elliptical 2-3x a week.  It feels so good!
5.  Wow, have I really learned to except people for what they are!  I'm very proud of how I've handled myself in some pretty tough situations this year.
6.  I am focusing on living life to the fullest.  The last week is the happiest I've been since I was PG.  It feels great to focus on the all the positives in my life.
7.  We are going to SLO to visit my brother in two weeks.  We will be taking a tour of Hearst Castle and visiting two missions.  I'm so excited about this!  We went to Palm Desert a couple weeks ago and spent the weekend with my grandparents.
8.  I have set up a few meetings at school for students who desperately need it.  I've tried a couple new things and am doing the best I can in the classroom.
9.  Alex and I have been getting along really well.
10.  I have definitely not been spending as much time at school!  I've started working during my lunch break and am getting so much work done then.  It feels great to leave school at school and enjoy my time at home.
11.  I'm currently reading my first book club book of the month.  I don't think I'll finish it by our first meeting next Friday, but it's a long one!
12.  We have not started any house projects.  We did go to the bank and figure out all our accounts.  We set up a CD account and are hoping to save $10,000 this year.  So, the house projects may be put off to the side for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment