Sunday, January 22, 2012

AD #12 - Journey to Naples

We live in an adorable little community in Long Beach.  Right over a small bridge is another cute city called Naples.  Most of the homes are along little canals.  We walk the dogs over there sometimes, but never go far enough to get to the canals.  We decided to walk the dogs to the canals and walk through all the different pathways.  We also stopped at a small park in the middle of the community and had a picnic.  It was really nice spending this time together as a "family".  I honestly could not imagine my life without my husband and wonderful dogs.  They are the reason I'm standing on two feet today.
 Canals
 My amazing pups
 Beautiful view
 A single, beautiful rose we saw on our walk
Loved the name of this street!

No comments:

Post a Comment