Sunday, July 15, 2012

*26 Week Update*

Today was a great day and I was so happy.  I didn't have any worries, which was nice.  I woke up this morning to some major kicking, maybe the strongest I've felt.  One time it even hurt a little.  Alex got to feel him, I mean actually feel him!  No idea what part of him, maybe his head or butt?  But he was going crazy in there.  I just soaked in the beautiful moment.  He was pretty active most of the morning and was doing some crazy turns or something in there around lunch.

I also got to visit my grandparents today and my grammy was rubbing my belly.  She was talking to the baby and was just so happy.  This is the second time I've seen her since I was pregnant and she is just so excited.  I can't wait for her to meet him.  We visited them after we went to the hospital to visit my dad.  All is okay and he had surgery on his bowel.  I'm so happy he's recovering well and can't wait for him to start feeling better.

We have been coming along with the nursery and getting some things.  I finished registering last week! Alex and I went to BRU and looked at the big items.  Then I finished the rest online.  We are registered at BRU and Amazon.  I have been tweaking the list a little and I'm sure I will be doing that up until the shower!  The nursery is all painted and we have cleaned out all the unnecessary furniture in the living/dining room area.  We are waiting for the work to be done on the nursery and then we can start setting some stuff up.  Still waiting to figure out what's going on with the furniture.  Alex's family may buy us a couple pieces.

I also have everything ready for the invitations, all I need is the invitations.  They are in the mail and I have to get out the invitations by Wednesday!




Check In:

How far along are you? 26 weeks

Fruit of the week? Lettuce (that's not a fruit)

How are you feeling this week?  I'm feeling good this week.  I've been getting some fatigue in the afternoons, but I'm thinking that's due to being busy during the day and not sleeping well at night.  

Favorite moment this week?  My favorite moment this week was my sister and mom getting to feel baby move!  He gave them each a good kick!

Any new developments?  Baby has had some stronger kicks this week.  We have been moving forward with the nursery and I'm getting ready to send out my invitations.  Still taking this one day at a time.

 My adorable invitation, made from someone on Etsy!
 Thank you cards!
 Cupcake toppers for the centerpieces
 Cupcake stands for the centerpieces
 Painted nursery - Afternoon Delight
26 weeks, in the nursery

No comments:

Post a Comment