Sunday, October 28, 2012

*39-41 Week Updates*

 I can't believe this will be my last update!  I've been spending the last few weeks doing the same sort of things.   One of my favorite moments each day is walking my dogs.  I go an extra street each day and we are now walking about 30 minutes each morning.  I've continued spending my afternoons with my nephew and swimming with him.  I am still doing yoga once a week and meet with my therapist.  We got a cradle from one of my students.  It's really nice and I hope the baby will like sleeping in there.  We have a couple other options just in case.

At my last doctor's appointment I found out I'm 1 cm dilated and 60% effaced.  My cervix is not favorable for induction at this point, but he will not let me go past November 2nd (when I'll be 42 weeks).  It's been very overwhelming to know that this little guy will be here in the next week.  We have spent our last weekend trying to get everything ready and trying to spend some time with each other.



Check In:

How far along are you? 39-41 weeks

Fruit of the week? Watermelon & Jackfruit (There is no new fruit for 41 weeks)

How are you feeling this week?  I've been feeling pretty good physically over the last few weeks.  I'm glad I've been staying very active.  We have been able to get out some nights and enjoy ourselves.  Sleeping is hard because I have a hard time getting (and staying) comfortable.

Favorite moment this week?  My favorite moment of the last few weeks is just feeling Oliver move.  He's still very active.  Sometimes it hurts but I know he's really running out of room in there!  I've also been reading him a story every night and have been enjoying that a lot.  I'm glad I made it into a routine.

Any new developments?  I have started to get NST's this week along with BPP ultrasounds.  The doctor will not let him go past next Friday.  I still can't believe I will be meeting Oliver in less than a week.


39 Weeks

 40 Weeks
41 Weeks






                                                              




No comments:

Post a Comment