Saturday, July 28, 2012

*27 & 28 Week Updates*

Great news, today I'm officially in my third trimester, I can't believe it.  The last few weeks have a been a little stressful.  The pups both got sick for a week, I'm getting my classroom ready, and trying to figure out what exactly to do about maternity leave.  There's just a lot going on!  I have really enjoyed working on his nursery and can't wait for it to be finished!

Check In:

How far along are you? 27 & 28 weeks

Fruit of the week? Rutabaga and Eggplant

How are you feeling this week?  I've been feeling a bit stressed the last couple weeks, along with some cramping and back pain.  Other than that, I'm feeling pretty good.

Favorite moment this week?  We got a lot done in the nursery, including putting together almost all the furniture.  We have the changing table left to do, but a piece came broken so that is on hold until the new piece comes in.  Alex's family bought us all the furniture, which was incredible.  Once the furniture is all done, we will be able to start decorating.  Another nice moment is I had my second dream about the baby.  All I can remember is Alex bringing him to me and I held him in my arms.  I can remember the warmth I felt from him.  I said, "Hi, I'm your mommy".  He smiled at me (I know newborns can't do this), but it was a beautiful dream.

Any new developments?  Still feeling baby moving and he still scares me when he has slow days or isn't kicking as hard.  He seems to have a similar pattern of moving during the day.  He's active in the morning, slows down a bit in the afternoon/evening, and then picks back up again around 8.  I can often feel him moving around during my many wake ups during the night. I love feeling him move.  Alex got to feel him again a couple days ago when he was pushing really hard on my belly.

 27 Weeks
 28 weeks - Kaskade concert and 3rd trimester edition
 Kaskade concert at Staples Center
 Nursery Progress - Dresser, glider, and crib all ready to go

Laying on furniture boxes




No comments:

Post a Comment